You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘teddy roosevelt national park’ tag.
A friend of ours was recently inspired after attending a freelance writer’s conference to create her own North Dakota Bucket List. We created a bucket list once, but we think we may not have understood the concept at the time.
She, much like many of our Ambassadors, loves North Dakota and was shocked by how many times she hears about new places to go and visit even after living in the state her entire life. We liked the list so much we thought we’d encourage you to think about your North Dakota bucket list. Check out her list below and for the full skinny – and we mean skinny, as she is normally a fitness and healthy food blogger – visit her at www.donteatcrapblog.com.
North Dakota Bucket List ala Brianna Strahm (AKA @donteatcrap)
- Drive through Teddy Roosevelt National Park to pet the buffalo and experience the Medora Musical (again!) (Editor’s Note: We strongly advise against petting buffalo.)
- Bike or Hike “part” of the 100 mile Maah Daah Hey Trail
- Go sailing on Lake Sakakawea
- Kayaking or canoeing on the Pembina River
- Catch a walleye in Devils Lake
- Go to a UND Hockey Game at the Ralph Engelstad
- Take a picture with the Worlds Largest Buffalo (again!)
- Drive down the Enchanted Highway
- Visit the Rock Museum in Parshall
- Visit the Wood Chipper in Fargo
- Walk across the Fairview Bridge
- Visit Prairie Fire Pottery in Beach
- Eat at the Pitchfork Fondue in Medora
- Eat Juneberry Pie at Lunds Landing in Ray
- Sample a dessert from Nicole’s Fine Pastry in Fargo
- Eat Chippers from Widmans in Grand Forks (again!)
- Visit the Albino Buffalo in Jamestown (sorta again!)
- Ride a sled being pulled by an ATV at Papa’s Polar Patch
- Stay at the Hotel Donaldson in Fargo
- Experience Norsk Hostfest in Minot
- Participate in a grape stomp at the Red Trail Vineyard in Buffalo
Now for the BIG question … what would you add to the list?